2015年3月7日星期六

Allison [in wine country] fashions a Napa Valley niche

Allison Molinatti is bringing to the Napa Valley a sister shop to her Manhattan Beach store, Allison [by the beach], through which she sells women’s clothing and accessories. Her new venue is called Allison [in wine country], and with it she hopes to provide a line of products more tailored to her new location.
“Allison [in wine country] differs from Allison [by the beach] in that it’s geared for the Napa Valley local so it’s a bit more casual and doesn’t have as beachy a vibe as my other store,” Molinatti, said. “It also differs because we carry children’s clothes. My first location only carries women’s clothing and accessories whereas this one also carries children’s clothing and gifts.”
“There was a real need for children’s items in St. Helena as there is no other store in town that carries children’s clothes,” she said. “We wanted moms, grandparents and tourists to be able to pick up clothes for their little ones.”
Tara Rokstad and Allison Molinatti at Allison [in wine country] in St. Helena
Bringing in a partner to help her run Allison [in wine country], Molinatti has hired family friend Tara Rokstad.
“I am so lucky to have Tara as a partner as she puts in just as much hard work as I do, and goes the extra mile to make sure all our clients are happy and have the absolute best service they can get,” Molinatti said.
A point of pride for Molinatti regarding her store is the kind of clothing she offers. “I am always aware of what’s on trend and the next up-and-coming thing, however I make sure that my stores have pieces that are special yet classic so that they won’t go out of style after a season.”
With a degree in economics from Loyola Marymount University and a merchandise marketing degree from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Molinatti is well-equipped to run her clothing business. It’s a point proven by her first location’s loyal clientele, attained over the four years it has been open.
The success of her company is, apart from her passionate interest in fashion, perhaps also due to Molinatti’s emphasis on attention to the customer.
“I have so much fun picking out the best pieces for my stores … I really think about my clientele when I’m ordering for my stores. I know right away which local clients are going to want which pieces and call them as soon as (the pieces) come in. I get a very limited amount of each style in so that not everyone will be wearing the same outfit and also so that we get new merchandise almost every day,” Molinatti said.
Part of Allison [in wine country]’s, along with her Manhattan Beach counterpart’s, customer-centric approach is that they offer a free-of-charge personal shopping and delivery service.
“(One of) the most important things customers can get at my business is exceptional customer service. I’ve built my businesses on having personal relationships with my clients. I text my clients to let them know certain things are in that I know they’ll like before they sell out as well as bring merchandise to their homes for them to try on. This personal shopping aspect of my business is one of the things that sets us apart.”
While those services are free, prices for her other products can range from $18 to $88 for children’s clothing (of which the store carries up to size 10), and $15-$25 for toys and gifts. Women’s tops range from $48-$198 and dresses and jumpsuits from $98 to $330. Jewelry and handbags go from as low as $40 on up to $585.
Some of the designers Allison [in wine country] will be carrying include Splendid, Ella Moss and David Lerner, as well as handmade jewelry by Edina Kiss and bags likewise handmade by L.A.-based designer Hammitt.
QueenieAustralia formal dresses canberra

没有评论:

发表评论